Monday, March 15, 2010

hard weeks and shooting urbans!

last week was probably my worst and best week at the same time..
I went to european open for the slopestyle comp..and qualifiers went well and i qualified to semis...but again as it does alot in the alps..the weather changed quickly,,and they had to cancell the slopestyle semis and finals...instead they did a railjam on the staircase...with best trick..
50 people were hiking the staircase...and some of the sickest rail skiing went down...I just wanted to to something different and have alot of fun...and ended up in 12th place..with a lipslide to surface blindswup....it was alot of fun..
me rocking my new XTRAVEL helmet! so sick!
then 2 days before I was going home...even sigstad from field production called me,..and asked me if I wanted to come and film urbans with them last week!!..I got so stoked....and we were having a blast!..but as I said it was my worst and best week ever i think...got home from switzerland sunday night...with lars haakon hafsal...we had 15 min to catch our baggage and run to the last train to lillehammer..but ofcourse we were waiting at the wrong belt and missed the last train! so lars haakon slept at the airport and I tok the train to anjas place!good to see her after almost a month of traveling or more!..got there at 2 am..and took the first train to lillehammer and school at 6.30 am...so yeah I slept for about 3 hours or so...then went straight to school!..and after that I went to film urbans with Aleksander aurdal, anders back, even sigstad and JP aarskog!...
we had a blast fo sure and I was so stoked!..

so that was how my week was like...went to school at 8am was ther until 12, went out to shred urbans untill 3 am..slept for 4 hours, go to school at 8 , urbans until 3am and so on!...I have never been this tired before but damn it was worth it!....


Kid helping even out haha.


me and even building a kicker on a
sick bombdrop!
fixing the landing on the bombdrop! G! ev
even fixing the kicker at the next spot in vikersund
kicker done! and me doing some tricks. one of my first wallrides...defenatly my first urban one!

me and backe fixing another spot!

JP had probably the sickest vest ever! and he was getting the shots to!



me doing some tricks on one of the spots

me and aleks pulling the bungy on another spot! hard work.boyaa


beautiful picture of me after a heavy landing , go
t my knee up in my mouth and I got scared that I broke my teeth again..but this time it was only the my lip.


another sick spot!


pictures from Anders backe!
then I went to oslo for the weekend to spend some time with my super sick awesome anja!

..this week alot of school is coming up..and filming for my JOSS edit..so check back for more updates in the near future!...and yeah this week I will drop my website www.kimboberg.com

hopefully we are shooting some more urban stuff this week and weekend to!...

jah bless!

kimboo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

louboutin, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, tiffany and co, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, louboutin outlet, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, louboutin pas cher, longchamp pas cher, gucci outlet, kate spade outlet, tory burch outlet, tiffany jewelry, prada outlet, air jordan pas cher, louboutin shoes, chanel handbags, nike air max, prada handbags, michael kors, christian louboutin outlet, burberry, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, ugg boots, nike outlet, nike free, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses

Unknown said...

nike roshe, oakley, babyliss, gucci, valentino shoes, north face outlet, ghd, chi flat iron, insanity workout, lancel, baseball bats, new balance, nike air max, lululemon, nike huarache, hollister, beats by dre, giuseppe zanotti, celine handbags, herve leger, hollister, ferragamo shoes, timberland boots, soccer shoes, birkin bag, north face outlet, reebok shoes, converse outlet, mcm handbags, iphone cases, soccer jerseys, nike trainers, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, nike air max, p90x workout, wedding dresses, ray ban, mont blanc, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, vans shoes, hollister, nfl jerseys, louboutin, ralph lauren, mac cosmetics, bottega veneta, longchamp, vans

Unknown said...

moncler, moncler, moncler, canada goose, doudoune canada goose, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, hollister, swarovski, moncler, canada goose, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora charms, karen millen, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, montre pas cher, toms shoes, supra shoes, coach outlet, moncler, canada goose, bottes ugg, replica watches, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, ugg boots uk, wedding dresses, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet, links of london, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, moncler