Thursday, December 11, 2008

finally in frisco after alot of delays..

yeah brothers and sisters!..now I am finally in frisco.after almost 2 days of traveling...
woke up really stoked at wedensday morning, and went to Oslo Airport, to take my first plane to frankfurt..everything was going perfect,except when I came to the gate in frankfurt and saw that my flight was delayed with an hour,
cause I knew that I only had 1 hour to get to my next flight in chicago to denver...so I was really nervous that I would miss my connecting flight..and of course I did that..so they reebooked me on the next flight, 8.20 pm..and ofcourse that one was delayed to...with 2 hours!!!..
when I came to denver I was really stoked that I was almost in frisco with my buddys..but here was one more problem..I missed the last shuttle..jippi!!

so I had to sleep in my boardbag at denver Airport, with two bindings in my ass and a helmet in my back..not that cool..but now I am finally here!!!!

came to the hotel and ran to the bus, I knew I had forgot something.....my goggles..but I had a really nice day at keystone anyway..
MC donalds is everywere in the US
sunset some were between frankfurt and chicago..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah kim! its seanyJ
im coming out satuday!!
glad to haer that you made it.
see you soon!

Kim Boberg said...

good to here son...see you soon!

baloo said...

really nice !
That you made it !!I´m gone a take a wiskey now,have fun
//Baloo