Monday, December 1, 2008

tandådalen opening..sweden!





the reason why I haven't updated this blog so much in the last weeks is that I have had to much stress with school and stuff, wich sucks,,but it's a thing you have to do you know..

we didn't get free from school last friday because of a german school test..but me and elvis did that and then we took the train and bus to Trysil, were Thor and megner at oakley picked us up.thanks!..

we drove to Tandådalen skicenter for their opening and a small oakley/armada team meeting...wich was really fun and funny..they had some ski tests and tandådalen had build a super nice "preseason" jump aat their new "Big Air Arena"! the jump was really good and I was so stoked...

they also had a big air comp at saturday night..it was only one qualification run, so I was so fu*k*ng nervous but I made it to the finals...elvis got unlucky after sick riding in the practice..and ended up a bit short in his quali run..

the finals was a head to head format and I made it the whole way..after really sick riding from everyone!...super stoked!!

1st Kim Boberg

2nd Johannes "joppe" andersson

3rd Victor menga...(the sickest and biggest super man front I have ever seen!!)

that was my weekend..and I have only one week left at school before I am leaving and going to the states!

see you! bless!

1 comment: