Monday, April 13, 2009

loooong time no post...

and the reason is that my computer crashed 2 weeks ago..but now it's back..and I am about to shredd this blog!....and write a lot of more updates....

so what have I been up to in the last?..

I went to the european open..the comp was really dope,,but i didn't like the pipe in the course...and it sucked so bad that was so windy at the semis..I were struggeling with the speed in my first run..so didn't get to do what I were supposed to do..but...I am just looking forward to next year!...and hope it goes better...cause that is one of my favorite event of the year..

then

I went back home for shooting with 2H in tandådalen, sweden..it turned out pretty good i think..and we all got some killer shots..stoked to be a part of 2H ..and try to get a really good segment for you guys...

after that I went back to the school bench for some days before I went to ÅRE for te JOI!!!..yeah!..that weekend was so fun and funny!...the jump were probably the best jump I have ever hit ..and fo shaw the biggest!..you had so much airtime!..competition:.....my trick was a sw 12...landed kinda backseat..so I didn't make it to the finals..

after that I was so stoked to go back home to load my batteries and shredd harder then ever before!...KLÄPPEN SNOWPARK!..yeah..spring time and easter break..
the park was dope and the slush was on..I waxed my aramada pipecleaners and the speed was fast!......we were shredding all day everyday..and learning new tricks everyday..super stoked!...hopefully you will se an edit up on my blog soon ...

back to school..more to come !yeah!

pics to come...tonight...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Frihet Brosjan! FRIHET!!!